Welcome. Welkom. Wamkelekile. Wemukelekile. Amoheloa. Vho tanganedzwa. O amogetswe. Amogela. U amukeriwile. Sondzela. Siyalemukela.
CoronaWise is for people seeking more information about how to care for their own health and the health of their family at home. This website is in English, but the downloads are available in English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa, isiZulu and Sesotho.
Understanding the COVID-19 vaccine
- Information about the COVID vaccine and how it works to protect you against COVID-19.
- Tips on how to register to get vaccinated
- Advice about possible side effects and how to deal with them.
Be coronavirus safe
- Information and advice to keep safe at home and in public during the pandemic.
- How to understand your risk of COVID-19
- How to access resources in your community
COVID-19 at home
- Information and advice for you and your family if you are sick
- How to take care of yourself at home
- How to seek help if needed
Chronic conditions at home
- Information and advice for how to manage your COVID-19 risk
- How to take care of your chronic condition at home
- When to visit the clinic
Be coronavirus safe at school
- Information and advice for children, teens and parents to prevent spreading coronavirus at school
- Measures to take while travelling to school, in the classroom and during breaktime
- How to access help if you need it