Looking after your physical and mental health will help you to cope better with the stresses of COVID-19.
Have a routine for your day.
Set times for meals, exercise, work, chores and sleep.
- Try to eat a variety of foods, including fruit, vegetables, nuts and peas or lentils.
- Avoid junk food and sugary treats.
- Exercise for an hour each day.
- Do some slow breathing each day to relax.
Limit your screen time:
Too much screen can make you stressed, unfit and tired.
- Stay in touch with friends on social media.
- Spend time with supportive
people at home.
If you’re a teen, make wise choices:
Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or do drugs.
Only start having sex if you’re ready. Use a condom and family planning.