- If children get COVID-19 they are less likely than adults to be very sick.
- They can still catch coronavirus and pass it on.
Stay at home if you are sick or someone at home has COVID-19.
Keep 1,5 metres apart from others when standing in line, in the classroom, at breaktimes. Avoid hugging, kissing, shaking hands and high fives.
Wear a mask
- Make sure you use it properly.
- Have a spare mask in case yours gets wet.
- Only remove it to eat or drink (and store it safely).
- Do not share masks with friends.
Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
Breathe fresh air
- Open the windows and doors.
- Spend breaktime outside.
- Wash your hands often, especially
on arriving at school, before eating and drinking and after using the toilet.
- Do not share cups, utensils or bottles with others.