- Shops are often crowded and confined spaces, so are places where coronavirus spreads easily.
- Avoid shops if you are unwell or at risk of severe COVID-19. Ask family or friends to help.
- Only go shopping when necessary.
- Prepare a shopping list and try choose a quiet time so your trip will be quick.
Follow these rules when out shopping:
- Wear a mask.
- Avoid touching your face or fiddling with your mask.
Keep apart from others in the shop and in queues.
Avoid crowds, close contact and confined spaces.
Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
Wash or sanitise your hands whenever possible, especially before and after you visit the shop, pay at the till or use an ATM.