- The threat of COVID-19 on our health and livelihood can feel scary and make us stressed.
- Make sure you take care of the mental health of yourself and your family.
Know the facts.
- We are often afraid of the unknown.
- Ignore gossip and fake news – listen to advice from trusted sources.
- Use social media to check in with family and friends.
- Spend time with the supportive people in your home.
- Find ways to have fun!
Have a routine for your day
- Structure your day by setting times for sleeping, meals, exercise, work, chores.
Do some exercise every day
Get enough sleep
Take time to relax
- Find a creative or fun activity to do.
- Do a relaxing breathing exercise each day.