- Having a chronic condition can feel stressful.
- Make sure you take care of your mental health and that of your family.
Know the facts.
- Make sure you understand your chronic condition and how to look after yourself.
- Ignore gossip and fake news – listen to advice from trusted sources.
Have a routine for your day
Structure your day by setting times for sleeping, meals, exercise, work and chores.
- Have regular contact with those you trust and who can support you.
- Spend time with the supportive people in your home.