Our government is committed to providing COVID vaccinations for every adult living in South Africa.
- Vaccination is voluntary.
- Everyone who registers will be offered vaccination, starting with those over 60 years.
If you want to be vaccinated, you need to register on the system. This will indicate that you want to be vaccinated and will place you in a queue to be vaccinated at a vaccination site nearest your home.
What do you need to register?
- Access to a device – smartphone or computer
- Access to the internet
- An ID or passport number
- A medical aid number (if you have a medical aid)
- A cellphone number where you can be contacted.
How to register
- To register, go to vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za
- Enter your details as requested.
- This will include your name, date of birth, ID/passport number and medical aid number (if you have one).
- You will also need to indicate which vaccination site is closest to your home.
- Submit your registration.
- If you have a medical aid, you will need to register with your medical aid too.
- Look out for SMSes on your cell phone:
- You will receive an SMS confirming that you are registered.
- When it is your turn, you will receive an SMS with your vaccination appointment date, place and time.
Registering on the system is quick and easy. It should take less than 3-5 minutes.
If you have problems with registration:
- Ask someone to help if accessing a device or the
internet is difficult for you.
- Perhaps a family member or friend can help.
- Ask your community leader for help finding a vaccination registration support site near you.